Come Tour the Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Factory
Do you want to learn about Olive and Sinclair Chocolate Co. and what we like to call Southern Artisan Chocolate? Well, then we suggest you come take a chocolate factory tour with your friends at O&S!
We will walk through the process of making bean-to-bar chocolate, roasting & tasting your way though the process, using our antique melanguers (stone mills) and sharing the story of Olive & Sinclair. By the end, you will have a good taste of what it feels (and smells!) like to be a southern artisan chocolate maker - and don't worry, you get plenty of samples along the way!
Tours are offered Saturdays only (with some exceptions) from 10-5 on the hour and each lasts about 30-40 minutes. They are only $5 per person and include samples as well as a complimentary hairnet, of course.
- All tickets are non-exchangable and non-refundable. Sorry, but we have limited space, so we have to stick to that one.
- Reservations must be booked online in advance-No tickets are sold online on Saturdays but we sometimes have space for walk ins!
- For groups larger than 5 please contact us!
- We only accept cards - sorry, no cash!!
- The tour is recommended for ages 8 and up.
We look forward to seeing you! Click the button below to book your tour!