Come tour the factory
What’s Southern Artisan Chocolate™? Glad you asked. Stop by to tour our chocolate factory and discover the magic first-hand.
Learn about Olive & Sinclair while tasting your way through our unique process of making bean-to-bar chocolate. You’ll see for yourself how our antique melanguers (stone mills), modern European technique and classic Southern flavors come together to create true Southern Artisan Chocolate. By the end, you’ll have a good taste of what it feels (and smells!) like to be a Southern Artisan Chocolate-maker - and don't worry, you’ll get plenty of samples along the way!
Tours are offered Saturdays only (with some exceptions) from 10 am- 5 pm. Each tour begins on the hour and last 30-40 minutes. Tickets are only $5 per person and include samples, as well as a complimentary hairnet, of course.
- All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Reservations must be booked online in advance-No tickets are sold online on Saturdays but we sometimes have space for walk ins!
- For groups larger than 5, please contact us!
- We only accept cards - sorry, no cash!!
- The tour is recommended for ages 8 and up.
We look forward to seeing you! Click the button below to book your tour!